Well, I've got into TPJC for the 7 weeks trial. Somehow, i don't think I'm ready for a school life now. On the first day of school, i was late for ha;f an hour. Second day late for one and a half hour. Third day, can't even get up for school. LOL. So somehow, I'm kinda lagging in my work. Yea, stress!! It's something I've never felt for a long time. Especially in the area of my acaedamic. Yup, cause it has always been sokmething I'm strong at. Hmm, I've somehow lost confidence in it. However, my passion for studies and scholar have not end.
JC has entered my life, which I'm extermely thankful for. I really feel so glad that he's there to share with me and lightened my burdens. He loves me deeply, so now I wanna love him deeply with all my heart and strength. However, I know I'm kinda sway away with my work and my purpose, but I'll try to get back soon.
Oh and, I MISS U ALOT VAL!!! I really hope that we can spend more time together just like how we do in the past. haha.
Study Hard + Play Hard + JESUS = Joy + Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment