For the past 1 week, there's many decisions swirling in my mind-should i transfer to Innova instead? But what if i manage to transfer there but i no longer stay in Woodlands? Should i just abandon all i have now and return to where i come from? I asked myself, "just what am i clinging on over here? I don belong here!"
Decision were made, I stayed. However, I just cant bring myself to trust him. He told me i should trust him, but they were too flirtish. Have u ever consider my thoughts, my feelings before you do anything? I just stupidily forgive you once and again everytime you failed me. Do u know it's actually a betrayal for you to talk to her so flirtishly. Though in your perception, as long as you didn't have sex with her, it is not any form of betrayal, but i'm telling you now, it is!
Definitions of betray
1.
to deliver or expose to an enemy by treachery or disloyalty: Benedict Arnold betrayed his country.
2.
to be unfaithful in guarding, maintaining, or fulfilling: to betray a trust.
3.
to disappoint the hopes or expectations of; be disloyal to: to betray one's friends.
4.
to reveal or disclose in violation of confidence: to betray a secret.
5.
to reveal unconsciously (something one would preferably conceal): Her nervousness betrays her insecurity.
6.
to show or exhibit; reveal; disclose: an unfeeling remark that betrays his lack of concern.
7.
to deceive, misguide, or corrupt: a young lawyer betrayed by political ambitions into irreparable folly.
8.
to seduce and desert.
You have left me not knowing what to do with you. Do you know that i actually don't want to behave like an unreasonable girl who throws temper at very little small things? And i'm actually not like what i am now? Neither was I petty nor unreasonable! Do you know that I know of your very own secrets? It something that you don even know of yourself-you don't love me but yourself-you didn't consider my thoughts or feelings before you made any decisions or attempt any actions. You just self-fishly think that "it's my life", yea. And now it'll be very soon. Cause I think I'll be leaving you very soon if this continues. You never know, probably one day when you wake up, I've been gone. And do you know what, I actually didn't want to leave, but you have left me with on choice.
Study Hard + Play Hard + JESUS = Joy + Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment